Big Sync Music Limited is hereinafter referred to as “the Company”.
Any data from which your identity can at the very least be reasonably ascertained hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”.
The entirety of the content hosted at www.bigsyncmusic.com is hereinafter referred to as “the Website”.
3. Personal data
Upon visiting, your IP address will be captured by the web server logs.
We do not use this information in any way.
When you use the quote form located on the homepage, you are trusting us with Personal Data. By using this form, you automatically opt in to share this Personal Data with the Company.
We will collect the email address you enter and any other identifying data you provide, including but not limited to full name and company.
After submitting the form, you may opt out of further contact from us at any time by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with this request as an email subject or email body. We will delete any record of your Personal Data stored in any way by the Company within 24 hours.
In addition, you may also request the Personal Data with which you have opted to entrust us, upon submitting the form. You will have to provide a proof of your identity in order for the Company to be in a position to share this Personal Data with you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) states that those who record and process personal data must be open about how the data is used and must follow the eleven principles of ‘good data handling’.
These principles state that data must be:
– Lawfully, fairly and transparently processed
– Processed for limited purposes
– Adequate, relevant and not excessive
– Accurate and up-to-date
– Limited in storage in the form that permits identification
– Processed in line with your rights
– Confidential and secure
– The right of access gives citizens the right to access their personal data
– The data subject has the right to request erasure of personal data related to them on any one of a number of grounds
– Personal data cannot be transferred to countries outside the European Union unless they guarantee the same level of data protection
– The Company adheres to all eleven principles. If you feel like the Company have mishandled your data, please send the Company an email explaining your concerns to email@example.com.
4. Website analytics
Our website may contain links to other websites.
The website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and page usage.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described in
5. Our obligations
This website is bound by the provisions of the Data Protection Bill.
6. Contact us
Contact us about your privacy concerns.